- Director, Corporate Services
- Manager, Capacity Development – Financial Management, Systems, Controls
- Manager, Capacity Development Content
- Communication Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- Administrative Assistant - Winnipeg/Ottawa/Montreal (3 positions)
Work with us
As First Nations continue to look to the FMB for support in setting up good governance and finance practices, we need to make sure we can meet the needs of our clients. Our people are the most important way for the FMB to do this. Our First-Nations-led, team-driven culture allows for opportunities to grow, learn, and make a difference to First Nations across Canada.
We are an inclusive organization that values diversity. We treat all employees equally, regardless of culture, background, age, gender, sexual orientation, or disabilities.
We offer a range of benefits to employees, including:
- Life insurance
- Group pension
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Extended medical and dental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Provision of laptop
- Competitive annual vacation allowance
- Opportunities for career growth
Our culture reflects our values:
We are open and honest, and honour our commitments.
We are responsive to the needs of our First Nations clients and our colleagues.
We strive to innovate and remain relevant to our First Nations clients.
Run by First Nations for First Nations
The FMB is a First Nations organization. We recognize and celebrate the diversity of all First Nations and peoples across Canada. The FMB is committed to increasing the number of First Nations and Aboriginal people we employ.
If you are a First Nations or Aboriginal applicant, please let us know when you apply for a job with us.
We want First Nations in Canada to succeed now and for generations to come. We welcome applications from qualified people to help us deliver our services.